Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You Are My Heart


When I saw this stamp, I knew it would be perfect for a Valentine's Day card, and would also make a great anniversary card.    The font is one of my favorites, it fits so perfectly with the heart shape.  I was inspired to use cream, rose and brown after seeing several inspiration photos this week.  The stamp is from Unity, and I  just had to take out my Twinkling H2O's and watercolor in the heart with that beautiful magenta color to give it some shine.  I dressed up the corners with some pearls to give it a little bling. 







This is the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Fancy Schmancy photo, don't those little treats look delicious?
I also entered the Lawnscaping Challenge #27, and the Ippity January 29th Love Challenge from Unity Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. this is super sweet, I adore the sentiment...hope you have an awesome day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, I love the stamp and a fab sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I, too, love that sentiment! Fantastic! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Lwnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment you have used on this card. Inspiring!
    Thanks for sharing
    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and adorable card. The sentiment so perfect. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Unity Opportunity/Ippity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's gorgeous, Barb - and I love your inspiration from the cake! Brilliant colours! Choccie and pink icing lol!

    What is the font? It's really pretty.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete