Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bird Love



I like making these 1 layer cards, sometimes they are easier for me than ones with lots of layers.  Over at One Layer Wednesday #88 the challenge is to make a mini-masterpiece, keeping the central image 2 inches or under.  Since I have birds on my mind due to all the action in my yard, I took out my pretty Memory Box Batik Bird stamp and used my Stampin Spots to color it in.  I added "love" at the bottom as a tribute to all the love songs that the birds are singing outdoors.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I have a similar stamp which I haven't used yet. I am inspired now to use just a bit of it in a mini masterpiece as you did.
    Thanks,
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb,I love the rough edges of the image....I'm usually a very keep in the lines kind of stamper, but I really like how the uneven edges look with the birds....absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete