Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A New Baby



I love simple baby cards,  and this one has a beautiful and heartfelt sentiment from Stampendous mounted on top of some baby themed patterned paper.  I put a wide bow behind the words, and it was done!

 I am entering this in the Stampendous challenge this month where it is all about the Sentiment.

School is starting tomorrow for all of the area children here in Western Mass., and the teachers at my school have been working hard getting their rooms prepared to welcome all of their new students.  If you see a teacher over the next few days, let them know that you appreciate all that they do!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I sure do appreciate all teachers...they do such great work and are such an asset to our children's future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... such a darling card! Thanks so much for playing with our Blog Challenge this month. You've certainly got the Focus on the Sentiment here! Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete