Wednesday, August 8, 2012

She is a Vision and WOYWW


You saw the making of a tag last Wednesday, and I wanted to show you the finished product.  Found this saucy mermaid from on online blogger friend and gave her some bling and a shell and posted her over at 
Tag Tuesday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
This is what is on my desk today, some new goodies!  Stamps, stickers and some beautiful ribbon.  I'll have fun with these.   If you are wondering why I am showing you these, hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground , where you will see lots of other creative spaces on some fun blogs.  Check them out and join in next Wed.                                                                                                                             
Thanks for stopping by, and I appreciate all of you kind comments!

17 comments:

  1. Cool Mermaid and great items, love the stamp in the lower right. #106

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mermaid tag. Nice to have some new goodies. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #99 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of people have new goodies on their desks today!
    I think I need to get some myself :)
    Cute mermaid tag!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Jo #74

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saucy mermaid indeed! LOL! Enjoy your week and all your goodies!! Darnell #102

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Tag.. I saw this on Tag Tuesday... Brillant.. Hugs May x x x#40

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo, I think I love all of your stamps! And that mermaid, nice.... erm, shells, lol.

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #115

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag brought a grin to my face -- total fun! And I think I just bought the cousin to your new Magenta cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tag! She definately has personality. dani101

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your saucy mermaid wench, she would defintely be enticing for the sailors at sea! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that mermaid! Love it!

    Katie (107)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love your tag! That turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mermaid, she has well placed shells!! Great lot of goodies you have there too.
    Have a great week.
    Von #17

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Barb, I have just noticed that you are a no reply blogger, so I can't reply to your lovely comment you just sent me. Will do it here, thanks for the lovely comment on my coffee pots.
    Von.
    In my WOYWW post this week (I'm #17)I have a link that will show you how to make it possible for people to reply to your comments, only if you want to, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Barb, that's a great tag, and what lovely stamps too. I especially like the butterflies (as always!!) and the seashells.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #49

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you like your little fan tag, Barb! I had such fun making those. The Perfect Pearls work beautifully on dark coloured card.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are so enjoying having your tags at Tag Tuesday. Just thought I'd take some time to let you know :o)

    Very best wishes

    ReplyDelete