Friday, April 12, 2013

Fly

This is a tag I made for the Stampers Anonymous Swap that I participate in.  I used the Tie Dye technique-
 apply Dylusion inks to a folded, wet paper towel, open it after it is fully saturated, and then cover a tag with it, and roll over it with a brayer.
I love the vibrant towel that was left over, I will definitely incorporate that into a project!  I am linking this up over at Simon Says Stamp and Show- Fly.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you can leave a comment, I'll be sure to visit you back!

4 comments:

  1. This is SO beautiful, Barbara!! Love the colours and the tags look Awesome. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Wow. And so glad you shared your technique... must try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tye dye tags! Love butterflies and yours are no exception! Sweet tags! Glad you joined us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete