Sunday, May 26, 2013

Seashells

Life has gotten in the way of my blogging late, but hopefully I'm back and full of creativity.  I sure have missed it!   I used this gorgeous background stamp by Impression Obsession to make my own patterned paper and used this Retro Sketch for the card layout.


 It looks great stamped in my favorite Distress Ink, Salty Ocean.  I am entering in these challenges-
Retro Sketches #65
Simon Says Stamp and Show Favorite Ink
and Crazy for Challenges- no patterned paper unless you make your own

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can leave a comment, I'll be sure to visit you back.

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Given the seashells on your card, Salty Ocean was the clear way to go! :) Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card the background is wonderful and it just makes you think that summer is really going to happen. Love it
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beauty! The seashell background is a perfect way to use that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb...your card is so cute and you've done an excellent job of following the sketch. Love the white background and the bright blue stamped sea shells that you've done to create such a lovely design. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment about my transformed wooden organizer. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Very serene and calming to think of the beach!

    ReplyDelete