Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Clean Slate

Wow, I took a long break from blogging,  but now I'm filled with creativity and ready to create.  I was inspired by the challenge over at Virginia's View a "Clean Slate" -
 I chose to make a clean and simple white on white card using an embossing folder and some die cut butterflies.  I couldn't resist adding some Tim Holtz glitter to bling it up a bit.  I went with a Wedding Day stamp with a swirly font to match the swirls around the butterflies.  I don't think I've ever made a white on white card before, it has a very elegant look.
 
There are lots of options for this challenge, be sure to check it out and play along!
 
I hope you have time to leave a comment, if you have a blog I'll be sure to visit you back.



3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS wedding card, Barb! I love the embossed details and added butterflies! The glitter really is awesome, too! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Clean Slate” Challenge! Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you again, Barb! Your w-o-w card is indeed elegant AND breathtaking! It will be a treasured keepsake for some lucky couple! I hope your Christmas was wonderful and I wish you all the best in the new year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete